A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marx
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Marx Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Marx, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert John Marx MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Marx practice?
- Dr. Herbert Marx has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Marx practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Cardiologists.