A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Marx, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert John Marx MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Marx practice?
- Dr. Herbert Marx has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Marx practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Cardiologists.