Dr. Herbert Mccowen MD Patient Reviews

4.9

February 6th, 2017
Best doctor I've had
Dr. McCowen takes the time to listen to his patients and to spend time with them. He is compassionate and knowledgeable and has a friendly manner about him.

February 4th, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr. McCowens for close to 30 years. Dr. McCowen will treat any of your medical problems with the interest and concern as if they were happening to one of his family members. His medical knowledge and compassion are both first rate!

October 28th, 2016
Dr MCCOWEN rocks
Dr. Mccowen is an excellent doctor and a kind man. I'd highly recommend him as a family practitioner. I think he genuinely cares about me and my family and I always feel better after I see him.

August 16th, 2016
If you want a Doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns and then takes action getting you a correct diagnosis, this guy is for you! He is a normal guy that speaks everyday language that I understand and can converse with.

July 24th, 2016
Dr. McCowen
Dr. McCowen is one of the best GPs that I have been ever been to. We moved here from Iowa and I loved my GP there and was concerned that I wouldn't find one that I like nearly as well. Dr. McCOWEN eased my worries and I will miss him dearly. I'm moving out of state. I wish I could take him with me. Lots of doctors could take many lessons from him.

May 1st, 2016
Best doctor ever
Dr. McCowen is the best doctor I have ever had! I recently had to make an emergency appointment and his triage nurse listened with great concern and got me in to see Dr. McCown that same day. I have been going to see Dr. McCowen for well over over a decade. He is an excellent listener and he is concerned and compassionate. He takes a genuine interest in his patients and offers various treatment options when that is possible. He is easy to talk with, and he never rushes through his visit with you. He truly cares about his patients' well being.

February 8th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. McCowen for over a decade and he has provided me with unparalleled care and attention. He is a great listener and truly cares for each of his patients.

December 22nd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. McCowen since 2001. He has been the best doctor that i have ever had. At first i used to wait a long time in the waiting room just to see him, but i would say that it is worth the wait. Heists and listens to your problems and comes up with several solutions. He is easy to talk to and to tell him what is bothering you. Lately it has taken less time to wait then the previous times. To me it is worth the wait because he is that good. Unless he leaves town i will not see any other one in town.

December 19th, 2015
Dr. McCowen is terrific!
I have been a long-time patient of Dr. McCowen. Dr. McCowen is a terrific doctor who sincerely cares about his patients. He always takes the necessary time to cover all my concerns and issues. Even though there are doctors within five minutes of my home, I travel 90 miles round-trip for each visit - he is well worth the trip!

December 17th, 2015
Dr. McCowen and the staff at Family Health Medical Group ROCK!
Dr. McCowen and his staff are among the best group of nurses and technicians that I have ever seen. I never feel rushed, I always get all of my questions answered and everyone there is so sweet! Great doctor for all ages.

December 5th, 2015
Best Dr ever
I have been a patient of Dr McCowen for close to 25 years. I wouldn't dream of going any place else. He is the best.

February 14th, 2014
He wants and does take excellent care of his patients.