Dr. Herbert Mccowen MD Patient Reviews

4.9
  • 14 reviews

October 28th, 2016
Dr MCCOWEN rocks
Dr. Mccowen is an excellent doctor and a kind man. I'd highly recommend him as a family practitioner. I think he genuinely cares about me and my family and I always feel better after I see him.

August 16th, 2016
If you want a Doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns and then takes action getting you a correct diagnosis, this guy is for you! He is a normal guy that speaks everyday language that I understand and can converse with.

July 24th, 2016
Dr. McCowen
Dr. McCowen is one of the best GPs that I have been ever been to. We moved here from Iowa and I loved my GP there and was concerned that I wouldn't find one that I like nearly as well. Dr. McCOWEN eased my worries and I will miss him dearly. I'm moving out of state. I wish I could take him with me. Lots of doctors could take many lessons from him.

May 1st, 2016
Best doctor ever
Dr. McCowen is the best doctor I have ever had! I recently had to make an emergency appointment and his triage nurse listened with great concern and got me in to see Dr. McCown that same day. I have been going to see Dr. McCowen for well over over a decade. He is an excellent listener and he is concerned and compassionate. He takes a genuine interest in his patients and offers various treatment options when that is possible. He is easy to talk with, and he never rushes through his visit with you. He truly cares about his patients' well being.

February 8th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. McCowen for over a decade and he has provided me with unparalleled care and attention. He is a great listener and truly cares for each of his patients.

December 22nd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. McCowen since 2001. He has been the best doctor that i have ever had. At first i used to wait a long time in the waiting room just to see him, but i would say that it is worth the wait. Heists and listens to your problems and comes up with several solutions. He is easy to talk to and to tell him what is bothering you. Lately it has taken less time to wait then the previous times. To me it is worth the wait because he is that good. Unless he leaves town i will not see any other one in town.

December 19th, 2015
Dr. McCowen is terrific!
I have been a long-time patient of Dr. McCowen. Dr. McCowen is a terrific doctor who sincerely cares about his patients. He always takes the necessary time to cover all my concerns and issues. Even though there are doctors within five minutes of my home, I travel 90 miles round-trip for each visit - he is well worth the trip!

December 17th, 2015
Dr. McCowen and the staff at Family Health Medical Group ROCK!
Dr. McCowen and his staff are among the best group of nurses and technicians that I have ever seen. I never feel rushed, I always get all of my questions answered and everyone there is so sweet! Great doctor for all ages.

December 5th, 2015
Best Dr ever
I have been a patient of Dr McCowen for close to 25 years. I wouldn't dream of going any place else. He is the best.

February 14th, 2014
He wants and does take excellent care of his patients.

October 30th, 2013
Worth the wait
Dr Mccowen is a very through and caring Dr. He spends as much time with you as needed which makes him run behind schedule. My first appointment with him he spent almost an hour in the room with me discussing every issue in great detail, explaining to me my options, give suggestions on tests and explaining what the test will tell him.

January 13th, 2012
Love this doctor!
My family has been seeing Dr. McCowen for about 25 years. He reminds us of the old fashioned family doctors who truly seemed to care. I've never felt he was the type to "treat 'em and street 'em" and we've always felt he was intent on treating the whole person. He is kind, compassionate and an excellent diagnostician. Love this doctor!