A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Meadow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Meadow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meadow
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meadow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Meadow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Morton Meadow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herbert M. Meadow practice?
- Dr. Herbert Meadow has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Meadow practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.