A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Mendelson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Mendelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mendelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Mendelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Herbert Mendelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Mendelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.