Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

|  Bad Surgery  |  show details
by Esther B. on Sep 25th, 2013

Surgery was done after a long wait in hospital I wasn't told about classes before surgery. The surgery was not done well. When I reported the pain after 3Months I was told everything was perfect and it was my imagination. I waited to see if it would get better, after 2years the knee is still swollen and painful. New surgery is required to fix problems.Rating should be1/2.

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

I WOULD NEVER LET THIS MAN TOUCH MEHE SAID WHO-EVER WASNT DRUNK ...WOULD OPERATE.....HE HURT ME WHEN TOUCHED ME AND DIDNT CARE ....HE ONLY CARED ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE......

|  Awful Doctor...dishonest  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

Dr. Mendelson saw me after an accident at work. He kept telling me that I was fine as I continued to deteriorate and lost the use of my right leg. My primary doctor finally rushed me to the hospital on a visit to find that I needed emergency spine surgery. My husband saw him on a work comp case and he told him he was fine also. My husband needed cervical surgery and almost lost the use of his left arm. I went back to see him years later as a consult. He told me he that maybe I needed surgery, he would keep our visit confidential and I paid out of my own pocket... and then when the opposing counsel asked for my records, he reported that I was fine. Don't trust this guy, especially if it is workers comp.

|  Way too old  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

Time for this doctor to hang up his scalpel