2.5

May 20th, 2015

Was told to suck it up and stop feeling sorry for my self

Bad Surgery show details Bad Surgery
by Esther B. on Sep 25th, 2013

Surgery was done after a long wait in hospital I wasn't told about classes before surgery. The surgery was not done well. When I reported the pain after 3Months I was told everything was perfect and it was my imagination. I waited to see if it would get better, after 2years the knee is still swollen and painful. New surgery is required to fix problems.Rating should be1/2.

Jun 23rd, 2012

I WOULD NEVER LET THIS MAN TOUCH MEHE SAID WHO-EVER WASNT DRUNK ...WOULD OPERATE.....HE HURT ME WHEN TOUCHED ME AND DIDNT CARE ....HE ONLY CARED ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE......

Awful Doctor...dishonest show details Awful Doctor...dishonest
Aug 6th, 2010

Dr. Mendelson saw me after an accident at work. He kept telling me that I was fine as I continued to deteriorate and lost the use of my right leg. My primary doctor finally rushed me to the hospital on a visit to find that I needed emergency spine surgery. My husband saw him on a work comp case and he told him he was fine also. My husband needed cervical surgery and almost lost the use of his left arm. I went back to see him years later as a consult. He told me he that maybe I needed surgery, he would keep our visit confidential and I paid out of my own pocket... and then when the opposing counsel asked for my records, he reported that I was fine. Don't trust this guy, especially if it is workers comp.

Way too old show details Way too old
Apr 20th, 2010

Time for this doctor to hang up his scalpel