A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Muncie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Muncie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Muncie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Muncie graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muncie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Parishes Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Lee Muncie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert L. Muncie practice?
- Dr. Herbert Muncie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Muncie practices Family Medicine near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bogalusa, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Kenner Primary Care Doctors.