A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Wesley Myers DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert W. Myers practice?
- Dr. Herbert Myers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Myers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ironton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hurricane, WV and Huntington, WV.
See Ironton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.