Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Fantastic show details Fantastic
Apr 21st, 2014

Fantastic! You can tell Dr. nevyas loves his job. Wonderful attitude and probably the most thorough check-ups I've ever had. My appointment was one of the last ones of the day and never once did I feel like I was being rushed.Also the assistant, is just as attentive as Dr. nevyas. You'll be in great hands with him!

Super Knowledgeable show details Super Knowledgeable
by Cris on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Nevyas has great experiance in this field and it really shows in his work. He is a very down to earth but proffesinoal doctor.

Great! show details Great!
by Anonymous on Jul 11th, 2013 on doctor.com

I was referred to Dr. Hebert Nevyas by my primary care doctor . From me making an appointment to my visit everyone including the staff was a big help. ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
hi show details hi
by gaseb H kanan on Jun 23rd, 2013

hi i had corneal transplant on my left eye several years ago the surgery was good thank you docto herbert but now i have problem in my eye . i cant see good i need you to see me againe doctor herbert there vis no treatment here thank you

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Nick L on May 30th, 2013

From the first time I entered into the doctor's office everyone including the staff made me feel extremely comfortable.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Mary Perez on May 30th, 2013

This has been a great experience

LASIK show details LASIK
by Felissa Lane on Aug 18th, 2009

I was recommended to Dr. Nevyas by my optometrist Dr. Citrenbaum for LASIK. I couldn't be happier! I had my surgery at 10 on Friday 8/14/09. By my Sat. appt. at 8:50 I could already see 20/20! My vision is excellent. He is an excellent Dr. and his office staff is also superb. I couldn't be happier with my results. LASIK doesn't work for everyone and sometimes people have side effects just like with any surgery that no doctor can predict. I knew this going in but I trusted him 100%. I would recommend anyone and everyone to him.