Herbert J Nevyas, MD

333 E City Ave
Ste PL33
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
610-668-2777
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fantastic  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2014

Fantastic! You can tell Dr. nevyas loves his job. Wonderful attitude and probably the most thorough check-ups I've ever had. My appointment was one of the last ones of the day and never once did I feel like I was being rushed.Also the assistant, is just as attentive as Dr. nevyas. You'll be in great hands with him!

|  Super Knowledgeable  |  show details
by Cris on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Nevyas has great experiance in this field and it really shows in his work. He is a very down to earth but proffesinoal doctor.

|  hi  |  show details
by gaseb H kanan on Jun 23rd, 2013

hi i had corneal transplant on my left eye several years ago the surgery was good thank you docto herbert but now i have problem in my eye . i cant see good i need you to see me againe doctor herbert there vis no treatment here thank you

|  Good doctor  |  show details
by Nick L on May 30th, 2013

From the first time I entered into the doctor's office everyone including the staff made me feel extremely comfortable.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Mary Perez on May 30th, 2013

This has been a great experience

|  LASIK  |  show details
by Felissa Lane on Aug 18th, 2009

I was recommended to Dr. Nevyas by my optometrist Dr. Citrenbaum for LASIK. I couldn't be happier! I had my surgery at 10 on Friday 8/14/09. By my Sat. appt. at 8:50 I could already see 20/20! My vision is excellent. He is an excellent Dr. and his office staff is also superb. I couldn't be happier with my results. LASIK doesn't work for everyone and sometimes people have side effects just like with any surgery that no doctor can predict. I knew this going in but I trusted him 100%. I would recommend anyone and everyone to him.