A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert O'Brien is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert O'Brien, FAAP, FRCP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Lewis O'Brien FAAP, FRCP, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Herbert L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Herbert O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert O'Brien practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.