A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Okun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Okun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Okun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Okun graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Okun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Okun MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Okun practice?
- Dr. Herbert Okun has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Okun practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.