Dr. Herbert Orenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Orenstein?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Orenstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2016

Extremely Caring and Understanding

My son, who lives in Seattle, was a patient I of Dr. Orenstein. Although I can't complete all this information, I can assure you that Dr. Orenstein and his staff are extremely caring and have gone above the norm for trying to help my son and help me dealing with a situation where I am so far away. They are kind, courteous and understanding. Wish all those in the medical and mental health profession were like them!

January 23rd, 2015

Michelle

Dr Orienstien over medicated me! I could not function or work. He kept saying it would get better. I lost my job and found it hard to function in my daily life. All he seemed to do is prescribe one medication after another. I finally found another psychiatrist & I am so much better!

April 16th, 2014

Great Doctor

I've had anxiety problems all my life. I never could tolerate antidepressant medications - they made me a nervous wreck. But when my panic attacks returned recently, I followed a friend's advice and sought out Dr. Orenstein. Now I'm feeling like a new woman on a crazy low dose of only 1/4 pill of Paxil. I can hardly believe it. Anyway, I wish I'd met Dr. Orenstein years ago. He's great. Highly recommended.

March 29th, 2014

Dr Orenstein is the best

Dr. Orenstein is great. I've spent half my life searching for a doctor who could understand my sensitivity to psych drugs. All the other doctors used to act as if it was all in my head - like I was imagining the dizziness and the dry mouth and the hyper waves of energy. What Dr. Orenstein did was so simple. He put me back on Paxil - a drug I had hated - and told me to cut the stupid thing into 1/4's. I took a lot of convincing, but eventually I tried it. And that was it. Something that simple - and it's made all the difference in the world. Dr. Orenstein was sweet and supportive. I love him. He gave me back my life.

January 19th, 2012

Ed says Dr Orenstein is great! the greatest!

Have seen him for 30 years. He is Excellent. I do not know if he is taking new patients but if he is...your life will be better. He is the ultimate professional and leader of his field.

October 13th, 2011

one of the best

The dr was very professional and excellent at his job.

January 27th, 2017