A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Percival:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Percival is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Percival, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Percival graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Percival has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Percival accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert W. Percival practice?
Dr. Herbert Percival practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Surgeons.