A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Phelan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phelan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Phelan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Phelan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Arthur Phelan MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Herbert A. Phelan practice?
- Dr. Herbert Phelan has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Phelan practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.