A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Rachelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Rachelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rachelson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rachelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Rachelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rachelson graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Rachelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Victor Rachelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert V. Rachelson practice?
- Dr. Herbert Rachelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Rachelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Espanola, NM.
See Espanola Orthopedic Surgeons.