A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Rachelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Rachelson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Rachelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rachelson graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Rachelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rachelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans