A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Rachelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Rachelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Rachelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rachelson graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Rachelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Victor Rachelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert V. Rachelson practice?
- Dr. Herbert Rachelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Rachelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Taos, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Espanola, NM and Albuquerque, NM.
See Taos Orthopedic Surgeons.