Dr. Herbert Reich MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Schenectady, NY

4.9

June 10th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
Incredible heart on this man, no pun intended. I swear to God there will never be enough words in this world to thank him. He saved my dad and is giving us a fresh start in life. He's a miracle worker and simply a person in our life that will be never be forgotten. Thank you for everything.

April 24th, 2012
Fantastic
My first meeting with Dr. Riech was when my husband was at Ellis Hospital and it was determined he had 5 blockages in his heart. He also has Stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma. Dr. Riech spoke with the Oncologist and it was determined to proceed with surgery. Surgery was scheduled for Tuesday. On Friday afternoon it became an emergency because of a drop in blood pressure and Dr. Riech and his Cardiac team got together and did the operation on Saturday morning. He was wonderful in explaining things to me, I couldn't have wanted a better doctor for my husband. My overall experience before and after the operation I would rate at 100%+++++

October 13th, 2011
Caring and discusses options
He answered all of my questions, discussed my plan of care, and never rushed during my visit. I felt totally at ease!