A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Reynolds, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Young Reynolds MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Y. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Herbert Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Reynolds practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Allergists and Hershey Internists.