A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Reynolds, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Young Reynolds MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Y. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Herbert Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Reynolds practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Allergists and Hershey Internists.