A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Barnert Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert S. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Herbert Rosenthal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.