A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Barnert Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Seymour Rosenthal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert S. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Herbert Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Rosenthal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.