A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Roth, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Roth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Roth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Roth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Roth practice?
- Dr. Herbert Roth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Roth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.