Dr. Herbert Rudolph MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Manahawkin, NJ

3.8

December 13th, 2013
I went too the Ship Bottom office for two visits and I or any one in my family will never go back. Now let me start buy saying that the two doctors did a good job with what they had to work with. A bunch of immature little kids or office staff. I could not believe how poorly I was treated from the first time I called and spoke to the rudest lady. Then my appointment ,front desk on the phone than talking to me and than on the cell phone. I mean what a act. Got in there with the doctor and you could feel the tension in the room. I could go on and on but not very fair too the doctors. GET SOME HELP THAT WANTS TO BE THERE AND CARES

October 22nd, 2013
I was referred to this doctor from a friend with the same medical issues as I have. I called to make the appointment and the young women I spoke with was VERY RUDE and snotty about being being a first time patient. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has had this issue. The woman said she would have to call me back because she didn't know if he was accepting new patients - so far no call back. Honestly, I'm glad she hasn't called back. I'll go elsewhere. Beware of this office!

April 11th, 2013
words can not begin to describe this practice

February 11th, 2013
Retired analytical chemist
After retirement , I transfered to Dr. Rudolf who treanted me for serious depression and other medical problems. In a short time Dr. Rudolf cured my depression and successfully treated my other conditions that my other doctors could not resolve in many years. He is very professional and continues to treat me in my aging condition. I feel better than I did 30 years ago.

September 3rd, 2012
The staff was very concerned and helpful. Very compassionate

June 18th, 2012
This use to be a well ran doctors office,now everyone except the doctor treat you like your at a fast food joint.I would rather be at the dentist w the flu but I have to do follow ups because of my diagnosis.Would change doctors but have been going for 4 years an have not wanted to deal with the hassle .

December 6th, 2011
great Dr unlike the staff especially the nurse if she was one? very short,rude,uninterested in what I had to say just mono tone questions while putting data into computer

November 15th, 2011
office staff extreamly poor attitude,professionalism,knowledge and efficiency. operation of business over all extreamly poor. can not reccomend this pne at all.