A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert S. Rubin practice?
Dr. Herbert Rubin practices Ophthalmology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and Stoughton, MA.
See Brockton Ophthalmologists.