A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Schettler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schettler
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Schettler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Schettler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schettler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schettler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Henry Schettler MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert H. Schettler practice?
- Dr. Herbert Schettler has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Schettler practices Urology near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Urologists.