A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Schettler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Schettler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schettler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schettler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Henry Schettler MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert H. Schettler practice?
- Dr. Herbert Schettler has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Schettler practices Urology near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Urologists.