A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Secouler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Secouler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Secouler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Secouler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Secouler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Secouler practice?
- Dr. Herbert Secouler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Secouler practices Family Medicine near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Southampton Family Physicians.