Dr. Herbert Sier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Sier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2015

He is very professional , has the best bedside manner, n very caring, even checked on my husband while he was on vacaton. He is the best doctor we ever had! Will definitely recommend him to all of our friends!

July 7th, 2014

We switched to Dr. Sier 2 years ago at random, being frustrated and dissatisfied with the care that we received from our former primary care doctor of 25 years. We are glad that we made the right choice. He is very thorough, really try to get to know his patients, actually listen to your questions and concerns, answers you in a way that you can understand. He even called after the lab results came in at around 9 p.m. once and at around 8 p.m. the other night. He is above and beyond of his duty to patients. Although the wait time can sometimes be a little bit longer, but we really appreciate his care and are glad that the other patients are getting the same thorough care. His bedside manner is excellent. His staffs are all friendly and courteous, we have nothing but good things to say about them. We had all our medical care with Dr. Sier under UCI now.

February 4th, 2014

I chose Dr. Sier because

I wanted to switch Gerontologists and chose him at random over two years ago. He takes whatever time is needed to address all of your issues and questions. Very thorough almost fastidious he asks many questions and actually listens to your answers asking for clarification. He follows up on what he says he will do and I've had follow up phone calls at 7:30 PM to give me results of his research or lab/x-ray tests as well as Rx orders to the pharmacy. He talks to my many specialists to make sure his procedures or drugs do not interfere with my problems and to determine a balanced course of action. Although you may wait while he gives the same generous time to a previous patient its worth the wait to receive the same when your turn comes. Because of this I refuse to down rate him in the Promptness category. I try to get in early or immediately after lunch to minimize any wait. I have 100% of my medical doctor exams at UCI Medical in Orange so all my records are in the computer system and available to every doctor I visit. I highly recommend him.