A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Simons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Simons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Simons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Joseph Simons MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Simons practice?
- Dr. Herbert Simons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Simons practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Lynwood, CA.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.