A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Smitherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Smitherman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Smitherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smitherman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Smitherman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Charles Smitherman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert C. Smitherman practice?
- Dr. Herbert Smitherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Smitherman practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.