A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Snyder, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Loris Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans