A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Somers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Somers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert J Somers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Somers practice?
- Dr. Herbert Somers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Somers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.