A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert L. Stein practice?
Dr. Herbert Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Herb Stein, Dr. Heriberto Stein