A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Lee Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert L. Stein practice?
- Dr. Herbert Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.