The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert Steinhardt
Dr. Herbert Steinhardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alamo, CA, with another office in South San Francisco, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Steinhardt is affiliated with Stanford Med Center and Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert Steinhardt has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Herbert Steinhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alamo, CA.
Dr. William Davidson
Walnut Creek, CA 3.06 mi32
Dr. Kit Tittiranonda
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Walnut Creek, CA 3.06 mi17
Dr. Barbara Preston
Walnut Creek, CA 3.06 mi43