A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Szeto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Szeto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szeto graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Szeto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Churyer Szeto MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert C. Szeto practice?
- Dr. Herbert Szeto has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Szeto practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.