A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Toy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Toy, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toy graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Toy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Toy MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Toy practice?
- Dr. Herbert Toy has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Toy practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.