A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Ure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Ure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ure
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Ure, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ure graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ure has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert J Ure MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Ure practice?
- Dr. Herbert Ure has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Ure practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.