A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert User:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert User is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. User
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. User Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert User, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. User graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. User has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert User MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert User practice?
- Dr. Herbert User has 9 office locations.
Dr. Herbert User practices Urology near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lisle, IL and Westmont, IL.
See Orland Park Urologists.