A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert User:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert User is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert User, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. User graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. User has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert User MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert User practice?
- Dr. Herbert User has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herbert User practices Urology near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Ridge, IL and Lisle, IL.
See Orland Park Urologists.