A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Vandenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandenberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vandenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Vandenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Francis Vandenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herbert F. Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. Herbert Vandenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Vandenberg practices Psychiatry near Ruston, LA.
See Ruston Psychiatrists.