A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Vasquez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Vasquez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Anibal Vasquez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Herbert A. Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Herbert Vasquez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Vasquez practices Pediatrics near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Dimas, CA and Las Vegas, NV.
See West Covina Pediatricians.