A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachtel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Wachtel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Leonard Wachtel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herbert L. Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Herbert Wachtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Wachtel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists and Delray Beach Cardiologists.