A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachtel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wachtel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Wachtel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Leonard Wachtel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herbert L. Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Herbert Wachtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Wachtel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists and Delray Beach Cardiologists.