Dr. Herbert Walker MD Patient Reviews

February 10th, 2016
Excellent Physician - Very Knowledgable
Have been a patient for over 20years, hard to believe anyone would not love Dr. Walker. He is the most thorough, compassionate, caring doctor I have ever met. His knowledge of family medicine and his relationship with other doctors must be admired -over the years every referral to a specialist could only describe as a perfect fit. Dr. Walker will always spend time answering any questions and is genuinely interested in you as a person as well as your health. .

September 12th, 2014
Love Him
I am a nurse and have worked with great, mediocre and poor doctors my entire career. Dr. Walker is super competent and compassionate. It is nearly impossible to get my mother to go to the doctor for a physical or when ill but she adores Dr. Walker. He is one of the best physicians ever.

April 28th, 2014
Absolutely the WORST Doctor Ever
My entire family has been to Dr. Walker. The men in my family liked him at first. The women never did, mostly because he only listens to anything you say if you have a Y chromosome. Even then it's iffy. I went personally to him years ago and my experience was unpleasant, I personally have not been back but my immediate family continued to go to Dr. Walker. My family does not go to the doctor except for yearly check-ups or if something is WRONG. We can't afford to go for small things. However, at Dr. Walkers office, even if you are legitimately sick, it's money wasted, bc you will probably not get a full patient assessment unless you point blank ask for one, and you will probably be treated like you are stupid, especially if you are female. Most recently, a male member of my family went in to Dr. Walker, gave him his symptoms (extreme fatigue, fever, etc.). Dr walker did not take his temperature, do a chest exam with a stethoscope, or anything of that nature, all the doctor did was test a urine sample and sent him home with instructions to "drink more water." Two weeks later, after a continuation of fever and extreme fatigue, we found out that my family member has PNEUMONIA. This was the last straw. I would not recommend anyone go to Dr. Walker. Unless you want to stay sick and waste your money.

June 25th, 2010
Wonderful Christian Physician
Dr. Walker is a compassionate, skilled physician with a wonderful bedside manner. He really listens to what your problem is and not only treats the problem but prays for you.