A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Weingard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Weingard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weingard
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Weingard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingard graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Weingard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Bernard Weingard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert B. Weingard practice?
- Dr. Herbert Weingard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Weingard practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians.