A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Weinstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Weinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Weinstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Herbert Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Weinstein practices Otolaryngology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Otolaryngologists.