The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert White
Dr. Herbert White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Winchester, MA. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. White is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital, HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital and Tufts Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert White has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Herbert White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Lisa Cohen
Dermatopathology, Pathology, Dermatology
Boston, MA 0 mi27
Dr. David Feingold
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.03 mi55
Dr. Miguel Stadecker
Dermatopathology, Dermatology, Pathology
Boston, MA 0.03 mi44