A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heriberto Cabada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heriberto Cabada is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabada
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cabada Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabada graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Cabada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heriberto Ramon Cabada MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Heriberto R. Cabada practice?
- Dr. Heriberto Cabada has 1 office location.
Dr. Heriberto Cabada practices Psychiatry near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Psychiatrists.