A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heriberto Callejas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heriberto Callejas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heriberto Callejas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callejas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Callejas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heriberto Jose Callejas MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heriberto J. Callejas practice?
- Dr. Heriberto Callejas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heriberto Callejas practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Dallas Internists.