A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heriberto Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heriberto Nunez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nunez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heriberto Nunez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Heriberto Nunez practice?
- Dr. Heriberto Nunez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heriberto Nunez practices General Practice near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Monterey Park Primary Care Doctors.