Dr. Heriberto Pena Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

This is an incredible person and excellent professional, that was my Doctor for several years.

Trust

Posted on August 29th, 2010

A doctor becomes your most trusted person in your life....almost more than family. You give your trust to them. You expect them to be there if you need them to treat you. One day Dr. Pena up and left his practice in the hands of a very uncaring, nasty, rude doctor. Dr Pena left a note posted on his wall at the office....stating that he needed to take some time off....and that he had been working since graduation. He assured us in the letter posted on the wall in the office...that he was not sick. No he wasn't sick...he was opening a new office in Broward County. While I had no trust in the doctor filling in...I stayed because I thought I was still be in the hands of Dr Pena. I wasn't. Dr. Pena called his office staff on Sunday and said, "my office is closed...do not report to work tomorrow...unblievable. He closed his office sold the files to another doctor that was filling in.....and never contacted his patients. He was a family/geriatics doc. Needless to say there were hundreds of elderly patients without a doctor over night. Doc Pena was a caring doctor when he was treating me...but when the grass looked greener on the other side...no one in his office mattered. While he had all the right in the world to move his practice....he owed the patients some kind of courtesty about his move. I believe it to be unethical. I have just never heard anything like it...you just up and close your office and don't care about your employees or patients. Thanks. While I throughly trusted him while he was my doctor (when he was physically) there. I would never put my trust in him again. The other miserable doctor built his practice off of us. Most had already left. He ran them off by his rudness. I am hurt by Dr. Pena.

Bizarre person

Posted on November 22nd, 2009

Caused me to lose my health insurance, because he wouldn't fill out a 10 minute questionnaire. My new Doctor said "He's heard a lot of bad stories about him". And generally is a bizarre person.

Posted on July 20th, 2015