A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heriberto Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heriberto Salinas is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salinas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heriberto Salinas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heriberto Salinas practice?
- Dr. Heriberto Salinas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heriberto Salinas practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.