A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herlene Chatha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herlene Chatha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatha graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Chatha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herlene Chatha MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Herlene Chatha practice?
- Dr. Herlene Chatha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Herlene Chatha practices Pediatrics near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Annapolis Pediatricians.