Dr. Herluf Lund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herluf Lund?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Herluf Lund?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017

Neck lift

He will tell you exactly what to expect, answers all questions. Very professional. Would not go to another surgeon. Very pleased.

March 9th, 2017

Breast Augmentation

I had a breast augmentation 7 years ago, at the age 24, performed by Dr. Herluf Lund/St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery. I went from A-cup to C-cup and my silicone-gel implants look and feel natural. Also my scars are barely visible. I’m very happy with my results and have no complaints. My chest looks great in a bathing suit and I had a lot of compliments. Dr. Lund made me feel very comfortable and took the time to explain and answer my questions/concerns. After my initial surgery, I have a yearly follow-up appointment with the doctor at no charge. Dr. Lund is very friendly and always makes me feel welcome and never rushed. I recommend him to anyone.

February 17th, 2016

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Lund was absolutely amazing. I was very nervous to find a plastic surgeon that I trusted to do this procedure. I could not be happier with the results and I would recommend Dr. Lund to anybody that is wanting to have a breast augmentation. He is very experienced and honest about everything. If I choose to have any other type of cosmetic surgery done I would go directly to Dr. Lund, he is amazing!!!

September 18th, 2015

31 year old tummy tuck/thigh lift after weight loss

Dr Lund performed my tummy tuck and thigh lift after a 90 pound weight loss. He, his staff, and the hospital faculty were all incredibly kind and genuinely interested in my procedure and care. Everything was clearly explained to me on what to expect. My results are fantastic!! I've had a lot of people ask me if it was worth having done. Emphatically YES. I would absolutely recommend Dr Lund for anyone considering a procedure.

June 16th, 2015

Similar to a car dealership

I went to his office for breast implant consultation. The consultation fee was $75 and I felt like it was not worth it when I left their office. I went to two other plastic surgeons and the experience with them was much better in terms of quality of information provided by the doctor and the professionalism of the office staff. After consulting with the doctor, I met with a lady to get the pricing information, which absolutely felt like purchasing a car (i.e. optional items to reduce the pain or make the scar tissue less noticeable). Also, she pretended like they were giving a 10% discount if I scheduled a surgery within two weeks. The funny thing is their discounted price was about 10% higher than the other plastic surgeons quoted prices. Long story short, I decided to go with another surgeon.

March 11th, 2015

Breast Augmentation

When I was 25 years-old I had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Herluf Lund. Before surgery I was A cup and now I am C cup. I got silicone-gel implants and they look and feel natural. It's been 5 years since my surgery and I have no complaints and are very satisfied with my decision. My chest looks great in a bathing suite and I had a lot of compliments. Dr. Lund made me feel very comfortable and took the time to explain and answer my questions/concerns. After my initial surgery, I have a yearly follow-up appointment with the doctor at no charge.

August 17th, 2013

Very happy with result!

One month post face and neck lift. Very happy. Recovery quicker than I thought. Great results. Can't say enough positive things about Dr. Lund. Have definitely recommended him to others. Will return to him in the future.

June 3rd, 2013

He's The Best

WOW, WHAT CAN I SAY BUT FROM THE BEING TO THE END OF MY EXPERANCE WITH THE SAINT LOUIS COSMEIC SURGERY (DR HERIUF LUND) AND THE STAFF THERE WERE PROFESSIONALS! I SENT AN EMAIL AND RECEIVED A CALL 24 HRS LATER. THE CONSULTATION WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND I MADE THE DECISION THAT DAY TO HAVE BOTH A TUMMY TUCK AND BREST ARGUMENTATION. DR LUND DONE EXCELLENT WORK THANK YOU ☺ MY ENTIRE EXPERIENCEWAS OUTSTANDING! HE IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IN MY BOOK!

August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Lund is an extremely competent and capable surgeon. He answered all my questions and made certain that he understood what my expectations were. I could not be more happy with the result. Dr. Lund described in one word: Perfectionist.

July 11th, 2012

Face and neck lift

He did a beautiful job! I cannot say enough good about my experience from beginning to the end- Dr. Lund is an exceptional surgeon.

June 25th, 2012

Amazing Results!

Dr. Lund did a tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift and augmentation on me. He gave me back my pre-pregnancies body but even better! I am amazed at my results!

August 10th, 2011

MrsExtremelyHappy

Dr.Lund is an AMAZING plastic surgeon! I would highly recommend him to everyone. Dr. Lund and the staff make you feel comfortable, and like I was the only patient. He is professional, on time, honest, and great bed side manor. The facility is always clean, an inviting.