Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herman Botero
Dr. Herman Botero, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Botero is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto, Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County. Dr. Botero has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Herman Botero has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Herman Botero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Thomas Beeler
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0 mi40
Dr. Chad Ferguson
Knoxville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. James Sherrell
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0 mi15