A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Botero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Botero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Botero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Botero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Botero, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Botero graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Botero has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman G Botero DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herman G. Botero practice?
- Dr. Herman Botero has 1 office location.
Dr. Herman Botero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.