A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Carrillo is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Carrillo has 35 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Fricke Carrillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Herman F. Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Herman Carrillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herman Carrillo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA and Montclair, CA.
See Baldwin Park Family Physicians and Baldwin Park Primary Care Doctors.