A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Carrillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrillo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carrillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Carrillo has 35 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Fricke Carrillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Herman F. Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Herman Carrillo has 10 office locations.
Dr. Herman Carrillo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA and Montclair, CA.
See Baldwin Park Primary Care Doctors and Baldwin Park General Practitioners.