A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo has 38 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospitals
- Citrus Valley Medical Center-Queen of the Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Herman Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herman F. Carrillo practice?
Dr. Herman Carrillo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin Park, CA and South El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Family Physicians and El Monte General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Armando Carrillo, Dr. Armand Carrillo