A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Carrillo has 35 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herman F. Carrillo practice?
Dr. Herman Carrillo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA and Montclair, CA.
See Baldwin Park Family Physicians and Baldwin Park General Practitioners.