Dr. Herman Damek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herman Damek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 16th, 2017

Dr. "Pre-Mortem"

I could not be in the room with this despicable biped more than several moments, he was entirely uncaring, rude and worse seemed to take pleasure in the misery of others. I did not make it very long before I told him making an appointment with him was a big mistake, he is a reptile. I walked out on the SOB.

December 13th, 2016

Damek overlooked symptoms of a pulmonary embolism, and I ended up risking my life in an emergency room and intensive care unit far from home. He enjoys talking (in generalities) but listens reluctantly and with evident skepticism. When he heard about my medical condition and hospital stay, he called it a "speed bump." Choose him for very minor procedures; avoid him for anything serious. Better yet--find a better doctor.

May 2nd, 2015

Half hearted effort

I've never seen a doctor before who doesn't look in your throat when complaining of a cold/sore throat/congestion. one of the many reasons I will never see him again.

February 6th, 2014

I enjoy Dr. Damek. He's very caring and will not over prescribe medications. He help me create a plan to lose weight to get off some of my maintenance meds. I've been with him over 2 years and I never wait more than 10 minutes. If I am ill, I can get in to see him the same day or another doc.

July 8th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor or this office. The reception staff was extremely rude and as I am finding out in trying to receive my medical records incompetent. Dr. Damek did NOT take any time to review my medical history and told me he refused to treat me unless I took a medication that 4 of my doctors past and present have decided that it will cause harm to the extend of causing me my life. He also sat there and told me my doctor who had retired kept horrible records and was loose with his scripts. Herman Damek shouldn't be practicing medicine, he's going to hurt someone.

June 27th, 2013

We were forced to look for a new primary care physician after our doctor of over 30 years retired. Dr. Damek has proved to be an excellent family care doctor. He is knowledgeable and capable. He has an excellent manner and will take the time to talk over your health issues with you. In addition, he is currently located in the Community Medical Center building in Lafayette. The CMC has a wide array of services with which to support the efforts of local doctors. We have used their services for many years and have little complaint. I believe that you can feel good about trusting Dr. Damek for your professional medical care. As for "follow-up after visit", we have not had any problems which would require it, but I'm sure his office would keep in touch.

August 24th, 2017